[IP] humolog

I have been pumping for 5 months now using humolog and have been having
some strange problems. For example I bolus at 12:00 for lunch with a bg
of 120 at 3:00 I'm 210 at 4:00 I'm 190 at 5:30 I'm 62 same activity all
day and I've tested my basal a week ago and it was correct. I changed
sites from my stomach to my hip thinking absorption problem and still
get the same, high all day, low after 5-6 hours. Has any one else
experienced this with humolog? Or any other ideas. I'm switching endos
and can't get in for two more weeks.
I thought humolog was out of your system in three hours.

Jeff K