Re: [IP] Glucogon

Does the 504 mention glucagon? Your friend should contact the ADA and
get an attorney. The school could lose their federal funding including
Special Ed and Title 1 if they are out of compliance.

I just got our high school district to hire someone who is qualified to
train toe administer glucagon. I was days away from mailing in the form
to ADA to get an attorney.

It took several months, but the nurse trains selected staff members next
week.

Kay