Re: [IP] Vent - Walgreen's

I agree, its not Walgreen's in general.  I use the Walgreen's near my house.
  They always give me *exactly* what my endo prescribes.  The only time I
have a problem, is when my insurance won't cover something because the month
isn't up.  In those instances, they give me a printout of what date I can
refill by so insurance won't have a cow, and I won't have to bankrupt