[IP] CDE Requirements

If you work full time as an RN and you have to have 1000 hours accrued in
patient care, it would only take about 6 months.  If you work 40 hours a
week, 52 weeks a year, that is 2080 hours a year.  And seeing that most
nurses sometimes have to work double shifts and some are on call, etc., there
are some extra hours to rack up.

in school to become an RN.
hopeful to start my clinicals in 9/03.