Re: [IP] Vent

In a message dated 12/5/2002 9:24:59 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sorry, I just got so frustrated that this women would tell me that I don't
 test myself 10 times a day >>

I was also "accused" by a pharmacist of not actually needing all that many
test strips.
    And then he asked me "why would you want to test that many times anyway,
is that really necessary".
    I find it so unbelievable how ignorant some professionals can be! I have
even run across that kind of attitude from doctors and nurses. LOL!
    Another thing that really surprised me was when I first brought in my
prescription for Novolog, and the pharmacy didn't carry Novolog,,,,the
Pharmacist said "well, we have Humalog, that's the same thing"..... LOL!
Yours Sincerely - Jan G.  :>)