[IP] Oakland/Berkeley, CA Support Group

Along with a couple of moms that live in the Oakland/Berkeley area of
California, I am trying to put together a support group (kids and parents)
for parents of children with diabetes. To start with we will meet once every
couple of months and go from there. If any of you out there are interested
in doing this with us, contact me by e-mail. Thanks.

Priscilla Call Essert
43 Park Way
Piedmont, CA 94611
(510) 428-1359