Re: RE: [IP] :-(

I wouldn't be a good social worker, I couldn't listen to horror story after horror story from little kids.
My friends have actually recommended that I NEVER do such work as they beleive I would hunt down and repay all the people who have hurt kids.  My friends have heard me numerous times saying that I should take kids away from parents/people who are just pushing the line of abuse/neglect while walking down the street etc.  I can't stand to see kids being hurt that way.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm