Re: [IP] Vent - amount of strips

When I first went from like 4 test to 10 a day my pharmacist asked me how many tests I do a day I said about 10 he, with a totally shocked look on his face yelled out 10 tests a day!!!!  a couple people around us kinda looked our way funny but I just explain why and that was that he wasn't saying it like I was wrong but I guess I was the first person he'd ever heard of testing that much.

If you get your strips fully paid for I can see them concerned that you are giving them to other diabetics.

but really it's none of their business, I mean they make a portion of your order so they should be pleased, right?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm