Re: [IP] New Pumper to be

Welcome! & Congratulations!!!  I guess the rep experience is different , like you said, depending on the area you live in.  The doctors as well.  After 13 years pumping I have only in the last 9mo. discovered a doc with more than two people on the pump, and all different pumps.  He is how I was upgraded to the MM508 from the 506.
We can only share our journeys and not compaire them or rate our compared to someone elses.

Lisa Ann