[IP] Colonoscopy

Anyone out there had a colonoscopy?  What did you do with your pump?  Stay
hooked up or go off?  What about the day before preparations; the no solid
foods;  drinking that gallon of yuck; what did it do to your blood sugars?
Should I expect my sugars to be out of whack for a few days?  They told me not
to take any meds the day of the procedure and only to take 1/2 of my normal
morning dose of insulin.  Well hello, I'm on a pump.  Should I decrease my
basal rate by half? and if so for how long?  I'm the first pumper having this
done at our hospital (small town) and my doctor really isn't that familiar
with the pump.  I've been on the pump for 2 years now and recently changed
physicians and I am his first pumper.  Any insight to this would be greatly
appreciated.  You can e-mail me privately if you want.  email @ redacted
Thanks!  Tina Duncan