Re: [IP] air bubbles

I used to have a lot of problems with air bubbles, even though
I keep the bottle of insulin I'm currently using at room temp.
I have found that if I fill the reservoir when I go to bed, leave it setting on the plunger overnight, and change my reservoir
when I get up in the morning, I no longer have any bubble
problems.  For the record, I use a MM507C.  With a full reservoir,
it lasts me 8 to 11 days depending on diet and activities.  I
change infusion sets every 3 to 4 days.

Hope this helps,