Re: [IP] Vent

> Sorry, I just got so frustrated that this women would tell me that I don't
> test myself 10 times a day as though it were a bad thing to take control
> of this disease and do something that can very possible keep my body
> maybe this is the time to write a letter to the company to complain about
the service.>

In the mid '80s a Walgreen's near me offered coupons for new Rx's or
transferred ones. I am presently on 12 diff. Rx's. At the time these were
either being switched or added through trial and error. When a new Rx was
written, I'd used a coupon. Of course most of these meds were new but
continuing, such as thyroid, HRT, BPs, etc. Not an antibiotic for one

Well, the pharmacist put a block on the computer that I could not use any
more coupons. He said they were meant that ONE be used one time, like the
what the store offered, and continue patronizing them. He told me to go

I did.

Boy did they lose the $$$$$$ cuz I ain't cured yet and still getting Rx's.
They are reimbursed by the ins. co. as well as my copay so what was the big
deal.  BTW, the coupons did have expiration dates on them and other
pharmacies accepted competitors' coupons. I'm still going to go where it
serves my pocketbook be$t. He lo$t out big time!

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

Diabetes does not mean limiting yourself, it means monitoring yourself ~
Cindy Lattimer, IPer