[IP] Walgreens and strips.

I agree with Anita that Walgreen's is really convenient but in my case
certainly not cost effective. I initially was using Walgreen's for my test
strips. The first time I got 400 strips for $40.82. Then I got 100 strips
for $20.71. I switched to mail order and I pay $20.00 for a 3 month supply.
A 3 month supply is defined as what my endo says I need for 3 months. That
means that I get 720 strips for the same $20.00. I don't know why this is
since the same insurance company is making the payment.