Re: [IP] Help Please

I had an "assessment" meeting with a CDE yesterday and as part of it there
was a quiz to determine what I knew before our meeting. One of the questions
was if you have the flue do you
(1) take no insulin
(2) take 1/2 of your normal insulin
(3) take your regular amount of insulin
(4) don't know.

I thought  (4) should have been none of the above or insufficient
information to determine.

>email @ redacted wrote:  ANY kind of infection or illness will set off your
BGs.  Some people will  actually go low during this but on the whole most
people will go higher and  require LOTS of extra insulin.