[IP] Re: unnecessary alarms on the dtron

In a message dated 12/2/2002 5:03:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: [IP] unnecessary alarms on the d-tron
> I do love my d-tron BUT
> there are times where I might like to lower my basal to 90% for a few hour,
> but
> if I do this at 11:pm for 3 hours, my d-tron will wake me at 2:am,  just to
> tell
> me that its done doing what I told it to do.
> This also occurs for a tmp-bolus under the same circumstances.....
> Am I the only one bugged by this ?
> AND... just what purpose does this serve ?

Mine does not alarm after a temporary bolus, just goes back to normal basal
rate.  It doesn't alarm after a reduction in basal rate when the time is over
with, just goes back to it's normal stuff.
hmmmm. I wonder why they do different things?

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here
pumping since 08-2000