Re: [IP] Vent

This is not a Walgreen's thing. (problem with supplies, store not having
enough in stock & etc.)
It takes time.
Many times I pay for all, get enough to hold me until new shipment comes in.
They usually write on ins reciept that I have 1 or 2 boxes strips or insulin
coming.  Sometimes they forget to write it but it is on computer and after
counting their stock, can see, yes, they do owe you, the 1 or 2 extra are
IMO, everything about DM takes patience.  ARGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!  Linda