[IPn] This one is COOL -- anti-pump doc study

I receive this note from a market research firm that wants to find
out about doctors that are against pump therapy. They don't know
where to find such docs and I told the fella that called that y'all
could give him a "few" names...... read on.....

email @ redacted

####################################3

great if you could forward it along to the appropriate people. We are
looking to speak with 10 or so anti-pump doctors in the geographic
regions of New England, the mid-Atlantic (NJ, NY, PA, MD, VA, and DE)
and a handful of other target states including California, Texas,
Georgia, Florida, and Illinois. Again, thank you so much for the help
and hopefully this will lead to some donations for the website as
well!!

Here is the message:

We are conducting an important study of endocrinologists
and what makes them more likely to prescribe pumps for
Type 1 diabetics.  We have talked to many pump-prescribers,
but need to locate some doctors who are reluctant to
prescribe insulin pumps.  We are looking for the names of 10 or so
anti-pump doctors that we can interview in the geographic regions of
New England, the mid-Atlantic (NJ, NY, PA, MD, VA, and DE) and a
handful of other target states including California, Texas, Georgia,
Florida, and Illinois.

If you have had experience with a doctor (endocrinologist or GP) who
was reluctant to offer you the pump, could you please send me their
name and phone number so that we can include them in our research.
We will keep your name confidential.

We will donate $25 to insulin-pumpers.org for each lead
that results in an interview.

Please email me doctor names and numbers at
email @ redacted

If you have any questions, please
email me or call me at 617-478-4655.
For mail list removal contact