[IPn] Potential dialysis patients -- research project -- Chicago or Te

Hi folks,

I received this note from a market research firm. Interested list
members can earn $100 bucks for participation.

We are doing research in Chicago and New Jersey for Kidney Patients.
The have been diagnosed with chronic renal disease, kidney disease or
Chronic renal insufficiency.  The interviews will be taking place on
December 17th. The people we want to interview must not be on
dialysis, but might be candidates for it in the future.  The
participants will receive a cash honorarium of $100 for 45 minutes to
one hour at the Focus Group facility in Downtown Chicago or Teaneck
New Jersey. The sponsor is a company that manufactures a medication
that helps Kidney patients with fatigue.

Interested persons that meet the criteria above and who live in
either of these areas call me toll free at (888) 335-0786.

Thank You in advance.

Patrick Murray
For mail list removal contact
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org