Re: [IP] Vent

 Is this a Walgreen's thing or something?  I like having my prescriptions
there, since they're EVERYWHERE and I can always count on getting a
refill with no problems, no matter where I am.  I'm beginning to wonder
if it's worth it.  They wouldn't give me a full 300 test strips, claiming
my insurance wouldn't allow it.  I called the insurance company and they
said that was not their policy.  I'm going to check with Walgreen's again
today to see if they can hand over the rest of *my* strips that they owe
me.  I'm wondering if Wal-Mart is better.  They don't have drive-through,
but they're all the place, too.  Does anyone have any opinions on
Wal-Mart's pharmacy??

Adriana, glad you got your test strips, have a GREAT vacation!!!  Just
know, "I feel your pain!"

> OK, so yesterday I went to Walgreens to pick up my prescriptions,
> including
> 300 test strips. When I picked them up I noticed before I paid that
> the test
> strips were not there. So, I ask where they are. The guy gets on the
> computer
> and says, oh we are out. I said, no you are not they are right over
> there. I
> point to a whole bunch of the Ultra test strips. The guy said, oh no
> we don't
> have any boxes of 100 test strips. I said, so get me the boxes of 50
> its the
> same thing. He talks to the pharmacist and she comes over and said,
> you don't
> really test yourself 10 times a day do you. You don't need that many
> test
> strips. She was so bitchy and rude. I looked her straight in the eye
> and
> said, yes I test myself 10 times a day, many times it is more!  Then
> she
> proceeds to tell me that they would give me an IOU. I said that was
> unacceptable. I am getting on an airplane the next day (today, yay!)
> to go on
> vacation for a month and there was no other opportunity for me to
> get my test
> strips and I said, you have boxes of 50 over there and I will take 6
> boxes.
> After a little more arguing she finally gives them to me.

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com