Re: [IP] Another whopper of a lawsuit

All fast food restaurants have available a nutrition guide for all of the items they serve. Some have them hanging up in the restaurant others you need to ask for it by they have them. The charts are actually very good, simple to read and help me immensely when I chose to have a fast food menu. Additionally there are many books and items on the web that provide the same information but I believe that the in-store information is more up-to-date.

Isn't this case similar to the women who spilled "hot" coffee on herself having it on her lap in a moving car and claiming she didn't realize it was hot? She won her case (????) against McDonald's and if you notice, all of the coffee cups now have  Caution: HOT printed on them. I wonder how long before this she drank cold coffee??