Re: [IP] HTron out of warranty - needs to be reset

It sure is nice to hear that there is a pump that after 8 years is still
working..  With all the talk about all the pumps being sent back to the
manufacturer within a couple of month of getting them, maybe some of the "older"
models are very reliable.