Re: [IP] Honeymoon Period

>>>My endo told me that I would go through a honeymoon period which is a
stage where your body may still produce some insulin on it's own. It is an
unpredictable time and the doctor probably won't start a pump because they
will be unable to give him an accurate pump rate. >>>

So, how would injections of long-acting insulin that must be fed be better
than a pump that can be adjusted at will??????  I think the endo of the
original poster is just unfamiliar and avoiding learning about pumping.
That's just MHO - which I highly respect. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02

The nice thing about opinions, there is enough for everyone to have their