Re: [IP] Paradigm Reservoir

>Changing sets and changing cartridges are two totally different
>and have NO similarity in requirements.   I wear Rapids with the metal
>needles and change every two days, but I change cartridges every six to
>seven days as necessary and save a great deal of money by doing this as
>opposed to changing the reservoir every three days.   YMMV     :>)

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a cartridge?  I have a reservoir and
infusion set...no cartridge.  The infusion set and tubing requires
being changed every 2 1/2-3 days. (You could probably just change the
infusion set and continue using the tubing...but the tubing and
infusion set come packaged together.)  It attaches to the 176 unit
reservoir.  Technically, I suppose I could disconnect from the
reservoir and then connect a new infusion set to it in order to save on
the cost of the reservoir, but to do so is certainly not worth the
effort.  It is much easier just to replace both at the same time.

I'm still curious what a cartridge is.  Do some pumps have 3 pieces to
handle? (I'm only familiar with the Paradigm  (plus, I've seen the 508).