Re: [IP] Re: Survival & Re: dclover (longish)

"""But I'd like to defend the offending user:  I sent him an encouraging email, and I have been emailing with him since. (aparently mine was the only encouraging email). He is having an atroscious time adjusting to his diabetes, and he is incredibly embarrassed by and sorry for his angry
outbursts.  While he didn't do much to gain our support, I think we should offer it anyway."""

Well assuming he hasn't been kicked off the list I will read his posts and anwser his questions.

Linda & Dax