Re: [IP] Honeymoon Period

Hi there,
I was diagnosed at 12. My endo told me that I would go through a honeymoon
period which is a stage where your body may still produce some insulin on it's
own. It is an unpredictable time and the doctor probably won't start a pump
because they will be unable to give him an accurate pump rate.  Time varies for
everyone and not everyone has a honeymoon period. Hope this helps