No Subject

Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 22:42:19 EST
From: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] HTron out of warranty - needs to be reset

Has anyone had their HTrons for over 8 years?  My son's are still
working
beautifully, (thankfully b"h), and now he's gotten the alarm that it's
time
to go back to the factory to be reset.  Does anyone know how much this
will
cost?  Thank you.
Ellen

Ellen,

I replace my HTRONS at 4 years, but it is simple to find out the cost of
the non-warranty Tech Svc Inspection . just call the 800 number
(800-688-4578) on the pump and the customer service folks will advise.

They may even open up other opportunities.

Cheers,

Nolan E. Kienitz, PMP
Spring, TX 77379