From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 10:13 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] :-( CDE

I've put very little thought into it, partly because you have to do the
whole nurse thing first and I donno, I've always told myself I'd never
be a nurse - because EVERYONE has told me oohh you should be a nurse,
cause I've been in the hospital etc.  Anyway I may start to think about
it as I would love to work at our local diabetes health centre, the
staff is great and they get to go to the kids camps to!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm