[IP] agreement and the sensor...

Ah, such refreshing, EDUCATED Posts like this.... Maybe you ARE hurting,
you also simply sound MEAN and more sour than anyone *I* have seen on this
list. Six weeks isn't long, and yeah you sound a bit imbalanced over all
this. BUT no one here got this country attacked, that was independently
chosen by folks who don't even live here, and who are brainwashed.

It seems the weaker the mind, the more expletives and hate comes out.
Flinging brutal insults to people on this list is not what the strong do.
You seem to have a very poor image of yourself over the diabetes....Or
that was there before diagnosis and this is how you see the world

You really ought to grow up and accept what has happened to you re:
and stop being so awful to people. You know, anger kills more often than
diabetes: Ulcers, heart attacks, suicides etc.... I've had my diabetes for
18 years and am yet without complications. I think this has at least a part
due to my attitude which is to do well in spite of having diabetes. I don't
let Terrorism beat me, and diabetes won't either.

Yes, as 10% of the population of the world has diabetes of some sort and
only 10% of THOSE are 'Type 1', having this IS a 'club'. It is an
exclusivity *I* wouldn't have chosen, but it is no one's fault that I have
it either.

You can be powerful without being crude. Tactless and plain rude are the
'qualities' of the weak mind, not the strong.

Maybe when you have gotten over the initial grieving for the body that let
you down, you can return in a more adult, and tolerant manner. For now, you
are too angry and upset to be nice to anyone....including yourself.

   you go girl...very well said!!  bravo..:) bassem

  ps..none of you responded regarding the anticipated date of an implantable glucose sensor, or even a better upgraded version of the glucowatch that isnt as much of a hassle and less expensive, or at least covered by insurance...any thoughts?????  please share!!