Re: [IP] Another whopper of a lawsuit

I sure hope the judge laughs this case right out of the courtroom.  This is
ridiculous!  No one told him he had to go eat fast foods all day every day!!!
 Well, I know I can't pass judgement and I don't mean to but I feel the same
away about the smokers and their tobacco use.  And my hubby happens to be one
of them.  No one told them they had to do it in the first place, or continue
to do it once they were old enough to know better!

Sorry if this is inappropriate.  I just get so irritated...GGGRRRRR!!!