Re: [IP] Determining future careers

BUT what I want to do is babysit a few(3-4) kids in my home mon-fri.  By doing this I would definatley not be able to afford my pump or other meds I'm on, along with living expenses etc.  As for my other career choices, not only am I looking for a career that should have benifits but a career that I'm guarenteed a job once I'm done schooling.  Unforunatly my career choices are a very popular choice up here and there are an enormous  amount of people who have their degrees and still have no job.  Once again I can't afford to spend a fortune on my dream career schooling, only to finish and have to wait 5 years to get a job.
My medical bills(meds only) last year was just over $9000 that was before pump, that is just under what I make in a year right now, and I love my job and would love to continue doing it for many years, with my mom's support I can afford to right now BUT on July 2nd my medical coverage runs out and I'm out of luck.
So I need to find a job that will allow me to live comfortably, hopefully it'll be something I enjoy.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm