[IP] Determining future careers

I don't think you can base what you want to do after college on whether or
not the job will provide benefits.

Benefits are not offered by the job you do, but based on the company, how
many employees there are, and if it is beneficial and affordable by the
employer to offer benefits.

I have finally figured out what I want to do when I grow up (and I'm 30).
Fortunately, I have excellent benefits through my husband's employer, but
then again, he works for a corporation that employes over 300 people and it
is at our expense that we have coverage.

Base your future on what you want to do and what you think you will be able
to endure, not by possible benefit coverage.

20 years T1
Pumping since 3/01