Re: [IP] :-( CDE

I have been reading your emails lately and when I saw this one I just had to
add I think you would be great!  Go for it!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:13 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] :-( CDE

> Please do your share and make a tax deductible donation to the FALL
> pledge drive. Your help is needed to raise the remaining funds
> necessary for Oct, Nov, Dec. Won't you please give $10 or $20 a year?
> I've put very little thought into it, partly because you have to do the
whole nurse thing first and I donno, I've always told myself I'd never be a
nurse - because EVERYONE has told me oohh you should be a nurse, cause I've
been in the hospital etc.  Anyway I may start to think about it as I would
love to work at our local diabetes health centre, the staff is great and
they get to go to the kids camps to!!