Re: [IP] :-( CDE

I've put very little thought into it, partly because you have to do the whole nurse thing first and I donno, I've always told myself I'd never be a nurse - because EVERYONE has told me oohh you should be a nurse, cause I've been in the hospital etc.  Anyway I may start to think about it as I would love to work at our local diabetes health centre, the staff is great and they get to go to the kids camps to!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm