[IP] Strong vs.Weak vs. 500bg

Profile of Dean Clover <email @ redacted>
39 yo/white/male type II diabetic. Taking Lantis/ Humalog. Living in
Vermont, blood sugars running in the 400 to 500 mg/dl before insulin. Dr. is
asking if I would like to try a few months on a pump to see if I would like
I found Dean's profile in my deleted IP folder. blood sugar readings in the
400-500 range, it's no wonder he exploded. I know Lindsey can get really
nasty when she is in the 300 range.

Mike Swaithes
Dad to Alicia (9) & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98