Re: [IP] :-(

Summer, I think you should become a CDE and work with diabetic children.
With the current trend in the rise of the  number of diabetics I would think
you would have job security and definitely medical benefits. You would be a
natural. And what a head start you have.

Summer email @ redacted> Wrote: " Well I'm trying to pick my courses
that I want to take for college next year and I'm having a heck of a time!
I'm trying to think of something that I actually want to do for the rest of
my life BUT that also has medical coverage! ...."