Re: [IP] :-(

Well what I really want to be is Matlock!  but I somehow doubt that could happen - well actually now adays I wouldn't doubt with a lot of surgeries they probably could make me matlock!  I'd also like to be a forensic scientist or a coroner, but thats all in my dreams doubt I could actually do it in real life!
My best bet is working with kids. - just have to work out the insurance side of it all!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm