RE: [IP] air bubbles

> I have found, thanks to our professor in here, that
> if I fill the reservoir
> and stand it up for about a half hour to an hour and
> then tap all the
> remaining little bubbles out, I don't have any huge
> bubbles at all...not
> even little ones...
letting reservoirvior sit for an half hour to a
hour...that seems like a lot of work. i load the same
way you do but hit reservoirvior a couple of times. I
use the belt clip. all the bubbles come to the top and
I push them out. Knock on wood reservoirvior)never had
any trouble with bubbles.meg

Do you Yahoo!?