[IP] Survival

Welllllll, my first posting was accidental.  I was forwarding a little funny
email about how things used to be. (sigh...) to my friends when I
accidentally added pumpers.org to my list of recipients.  Diabetes is a
major part of my life, along with Cushing's, asthma, various "fun" stuff due
to complete removal of my pituitary, brain damage from the three brain
surgeries I have undergone and being completely homebound BUT I have a sense
of humor and enjoy humorous messages - never at the expense of someone but
just humor.  I never intended this to be posted and will remove pumpers.org
from my address book.  Sorry for any ill will and appreciate all the
positive messages from people who got a kick out of it.  Trina