[IPn] last call

The Fall Pledge drive is winding down to completion and I would
like to thank all of you that have contributed as well as those
supporters that have made contribution through out the year. So far
we've raised $4,481, leaving only ~$500 remaining to reach our Fall

Won't those of you that are still thinking about making a
contribution go ahead and do it now. You can get a tax deduction for
this year and we won't have to do this anymore for a while.

If you are financially able and enjoy the friendship and support you
find here, please contribute  a few dollars a year to support Insulin
Pumpers. Less than a movie and popcorn, a magazine subscription or a
month of your local paper will help immensely. Join the over 500
other supporters of YOUR forum and make a contribution today.

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton