Re: [IP] Paradigm Reservoir

When I originally started pumping, I was up to 75 units of Insulin per day, 35 Lantus and 40 Novolog to cover my daily carbs.

Going on the pump I also was skeptical of the 176 unit reservoir. All of the publications and others told me that you use 25% less when changing over to the pump. Of course, I did not believe or understand them and waited to see for myself. I obtained the Paradigm and now I am using about 50 Units per day. This (if you are counting)is a 33% reduction.

I guess it is due to the more effecient delivery and absorption rates that using the pump provides.

I know everyone may not get this much effeciency but I though I would pass it on.