[IP] Survival...

You know, it's funny...I sit back and read post after post from people that
have totally different opinions than me.  Everyone on this list has a
different sense of humor than me AND some people get their inspriration from
the opposite place than I do.  For those of you who take offense at posts
here on the list, sometimes, you just gotta let it go.  I view this list
kind of like sitting at the airport...I sit back and watch (read) what
others are doing and sometimes, I wonder, "what in the world are they
thinking".  But, I NEVER, EVER harass anyone on here for their posts or
opinions.  Take a chill people...maybe that will save us all from having to
read a response from the original poster of the "survival" message.

Lea I