Re: [IP] Blue Cross Insurance Stuff

I have Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama and have yet to pay 1 dime for my
supplies (1.5 years now). Matter of fact, I got 5 boxes of reservoirs and
ultimates yesterday. Also, this morning they contacted me and told me that
the Freestyle Tracker that I ordered was 100% covered. Must be different
coverages in different parts of the country.

                      email @ redacted
                      Sent by:                        To:       email @ redacted
                      email @ redacted        cc:
                      pumpers.org                     Subject:  Re: [IP] Blue Cross Insurance Stuff

                      12/04/2002 09:03 AM
                      Please respond to IP

Please do your share and make a tax deductible donation to the FALL
pledge drive. Your help is needed to raise the remaining funds
necessary for Oct, Nov, Dec. Won't you please give $10 or $20 a year?

I have Blue Cross of Central NY and recently started pumping with the MM
Paradigm. I have had no trouble with Mini Med or Blue Cross. The only bill
that I received was for $14. This was for the QuickSert inserter device,
which for some unknown reason, is the only thing not covered by insurance.
MM
was very helpful through the whole process. Good Luck.        Kelly