[IP] Survival...OOOPS

On 12/4/02 5:49 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> Here is the REAL Terminology: "May the fleas of a thousand camels invest
> your armpits"

That'll teach me for typing with an accent...<G> I have more coffee and
finished my finals studying.

The camels (UPS) brought my pump supplies yesterday so I can do a cartridge
change today. Mark my last post as high BG induced grumpiness and FINALS the
rest of the week. Last class December 11th!

--
In a world with no walls or fences, why do we need Windows and Gates?

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com