Re: [IP] Frozen shoulder input ..............

I've had a frozen/semi-frozen shoulder twice. The first time I let it go a
long time. I went to an orthopedic clinic but not until after it had been a
problem for 2 years. He gave me exercises to do but they did nothing. I
ended up going to a chiropractor suggested by a friend. He started me out
with PT but after a number of weeks said it was not getting anywhere and he
started manipulating it and other parts of my body. I called it voodoo
medicine. How can you bang on my feet to make my shoulder better...Well
within 2 or 3 months I had almost 100% movement. I have never had 100% in
that shoulder that I can recall. By the time I had a problem again, we had
moved and I did not have access to that chiropractor. I went the orthopedic
clinic route again, did the exercises and they did the trick. The exercises
may have worked this time because  I did not wait until the shoulder was
really frozen.

Now, I was only diagnosed type 1 this year so my frozen shoulder problems
probably weren't diabetes related.

Good luck with what ever you decide to do. Certainly keep on it so it does
not get worse.