Re: [IP] Blue Cross Insurance Stuff

I have Blue Cross of Central NY and recently started pumping with the MM
Paradigm. I have had no trouble with Mini Med or Blue Cross. The only bill
that I received was for $14. This was for the QuickSert inserter device,
which for some unknown reason, is the only thing not covered by insurance. MM
was very helpful through the whole process. Good Luck.        Kelly