Re: [IP] Specifics about Paradigm

I heard that quite a while ago, I heard it from either here or from MM.  Test yours, just take the battery out when you have a few minutes, worst that can happen is you loose them memory and have to spend the whole 2 minutes reprogramming it.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm