[IPn] just about there

Hi Everyone,

Our Fall pledge drive is doing very well. Over the weekend we raised
over $300 and need only another $700 to reach our goal of $5,000 for
the Fall quarter. I wish to extend my sincerest thanks to all of you
that have contributed and REALLY encourage the rest of you to help
support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to help wrap up this
pledge drive. There are well over 3000 of our fellow members that
could afford to give a little to support your favorite on-line forum.
The year is almost over so now's the last chance to make a meaningful
donation to the "cause" and get a tax dedcution for 2002.

How about it ???   :-)

Challenge the membership to match your generosity:

Become a sustaining contributor or make a donation:

or send your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or
for tax a deductible donation, use your charity

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

My Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director