Re: [IP] Re: Survival...

you know what guys, you're both right! yes , this is not the site to be posting
mail like that. we are people looking for, help,answers,etc about our disease.
BUT I really don't think that there was any need for that kind of mud slinging
for a harmless piece of material that was just a look back at how things have
changed! I think it was just a break from all the diabetes reading material
with some light harmless humor and I reall don't think any harm was intended by
the poster of the e-mail (at least I hope ;-) ) So with so many other things
that we have to fight against, disease, politics, insurance agencies.....can't
we all just get along and not fight over petty things???