RE: [IP] air bubbles

I found out today, if you pull the plunger out just a bit too far when
filling it, it will suck air in from the back.
From: <email @ redacted>
Sender: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] air bubbles
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 19:21:05 -0600

OK so I was just lying on the couch and I was stetching out my tubing and I
noticed a huge air bubble it was about 2 inches long so I primed it out then
noticed anoth one about 1inch long, that I must have pushed out with my
prime.  Now did I just miss these bubbles when I changed my set or is there
some way the bubbles can get in afterwards??
My sugars have been fine so I don't think I've bolused in any bubbles yet.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm