Re: [IP] Pump Failure Data [Was] paradigm alarm ? MAUDE

On 12/3/02 2:30 PM, "Ember Crooks" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Ok, so how does one file a report of this nature? Are they filed by the
> manufacturer or the consumer? I know I've seen more failures than that on
> this list alone.
> Ember

They need to be reported somewhere.  It was my understanding that the
manufacturers must comply and file reports of every complaint received.  I
know there are quite a few reports submitted which actually were due to user
errors.   Perhaps this site would be useful also.    :>)